welcome, Guest!   Settings   Inbox ()   Alerts ()   Log Out       Admin CP   Mod CP
welcome to midas touch !

Please register in proper capitalisation (First Last) and make sure to read all the mandatory information found in the Handbook.

❄️ November Update #2 & Viennese Christmas Event! 🎄

It is currently December 2020.

Add Reply
New Poll

Absence list
Dreya
 Posted: Nov 6 2017, 11:39 AM
Dreya
is Offline
126 posts
100 gold
a kerjillion years
monsieur ananas
transylvanian vampire

Absence list

Real life can be a bitch sometimes so if you ever feel like you won't be able to get online & reply to threads, use the form below to let us know how long you'll be away!

CODE
[b]Alias:[/b]
[b]Interval:[/b]
[b]Reason [/b](optional):
[b]Characters affected:[/b]
[b]Other[/b]:
PM
^
Nana de Zaragoza
 Posted: Nov 28 2017, 07:27 AM
dreya
is Offline
33 posts
1200 gold
twenty-one
part-time student; socialite

Alias: Dreya
Interval: 28/11-01/12
Reason (optional): nephew bday followed by my bday followed by our combined bday parties & then Ro's national day
Characters affected: Song Jaewon, Alain Jeanneret, Aydan Atasever, Nana de Zaragoza.
Other: not that I'll be completely absent, but I won't be online as much ^^;;

PM
^
Song Xiang
 Posted: Dec 4 2017, 10:22 AM
andie
is Offline
33 posts
2050 gold
thirty
Song Jaewon
bakery owner

Alias: Andie
Interval: 2/12-14/12
Reason (optional): I've got finals and a bunch of final projects to do but they're literally all due the 14th so... we'll see how this goes
Characters affected: Song Xiang, Hisaya Belmont
Other: I'll still be around but... if u haven't noticed I'm scarce af and can't post as often but I will!!! be more around once finals are over
PM
^
Zephyr Rhee
 Posted: Dec 12 2017, 02:34 AM
inari
is Offline
7 posts
850 gold
twenty-three
flair bartender

Alias: inari
Interval: 12/11 - 12/26
Reason : it's not so much that i'm going to be away more that it is that i'll be slow. my computer is on the fritz and some days it doesn't boot up at ALL and on the days that it does, it's a battle to get the stupid thing to work and i can't get a new one until after christmas >:| so most of my replies will be done from my phone which is really annoying lol but!!! hopefully i'll be able to get a new one after christmas is over
Characters affected: zephyr rhee, matthias king
Other: :c
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll